- Monday - Bacon Wrapped Chicken, Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese, & Green Beans
- Tuesday - Homemade Beef Pot Pie
- Wednesday - Goulash (already cooked in the freezer-Thaw, Heat & Serve) & Crusty/Italian Bread
- Thursday - FFY (Fend for yourself) Daddy goes bowling on Thursdays, and Mommy Grocery shops!
- Friday - Crock Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Corn, & Crescent Rolls
- Saturday - Mmmm, Something on the grill! Steak, Garlic & Butter Noodles, & Broccoli
- Sunday - Whole Chicken Roaster, Slippery Dumplings, Mashed Potatoes, Succotash, & Biscuits
Monday, January 31, 2011
Meal Plan Monday
Well it's that time again, dreaded Monday! So far so good for me.....successfully I made it to work this morning still in a good mood! Please find below, our Meal plan for the week, bare with me I'm using up freezer stock, I won't be doing my shopping till Thursday night. I'm only listing Dinners, breakfast and lunch are usually repeats, or simple fixes. Breakfast usually at our house is a Morning Shake, pop tarts, cereal, toast, or frozen waffles. Lunches, are lunch ables, leftovers, sandwiches and frozen diet meals (lol).