Monday, January 10, 2011

Ways to Organize

Another Coupon Organizer

I have a lot of coupons - and not a lot of time. So I've been looking for a *cute* and functional change from the typical coupon binder. I've seen several ideas online for coupon boxes using everything from recipe boxes to tackle boxes to briefcases! But yesterday while shopping in Michaels, I found the perfect solution:



Ta-daaah! Using this box, I'll be able to quickly clip and file coupons each week without wanting to *ahem* throw them across the room. Here's how I made it:



This week, Michaels has the Recollections Photo Boxes for 3/$5 or $1.66 each. The Martha Stewart Punch Pad cost $6.29 and contains 30 decorative sheets of card stock that are just about the perfect size for making dividers! Total purchase price: $7.95



Inside the box, I was thrilled to find some pre-made dividers that I used as templates. Here's what mine look like:



Next, I printed my titles on regular copy paper,



cut them out, and glued them on. Voila!



If you're really creative, you could even decorate the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment