Monday, April 4, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - 4/4/11

This week looks pretty hectic!  We have finally started Tball, I have 2 coupon classes, and Daddy of course has bowling!  So Dinner will be kept simple, I hope!  PLEASE send me some dinner ideas, we seem to be in a Rutt!  email: crazicoupons@yahoo.com, or message me here.

  • Monday - Coupon Class - Frozen Pizzas
  • Tuesday - Olive Garden Alfredo Pasta
  • Wednesday - Sheppards Pie (ground beef w/ gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, layered in casserole)
  • Thursday - Daddy Bowls - Fish Sticks, French Fries, Applesauce
  • Friday - Coupon Class - FFY ! But I was nice and made these ahead - Pizza Rolls
  • Saturday - Grilled Kabobs, , Baked Potatoes, Broccoli & Cheese
  • Sunday - Baked Chicken, Dumplings, Glazed Carrots, Green beans, rolls
FFY=Fend for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment