Monday, February 28, 2011

Meal Plan Monday 2/28

Is it really March 1st tomorrow?  That makes me happy, it means we are that much closer to spring!  I love spring so much.
So if you are looking for a really fast and easy meal suggestion, I’m highly recommending the Zippy BLT’s.  They were so absolutely delicious.  I of course added ketchup to mine though because what would be a BLT without ketchup.  Yum! :)  To reduce the fat count you could simply sub in turkey bacon for regular.  I also didn’t add the avocado to mine because I’m just not a huge fan of it.
The Sunshine Meatloaf got high ratings from my sweetheart but there was a little too much onion happening for me.  I’d make it again but with way less onion.  I’m a wimp like that I guess :)  The best part about this recipe though is that it makes two meatloaves.  We ate one and froze the other to have later this week.  One less night of cooking for me…whoot!


  • Monday - Cheeseburgers, Hot dogs, & Fries
  • Tuesday - FFY - Coupon Class - so whatever Daddy makes for the kiddos!
  • Wednesday - Ravioli Bake & Salad
  • Thursday - FFY - Coupon Class & Daddy goes Bowling!  Kids going to Pop-pops...
  • Friday - Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Rice & broccoli
  • Saturday - Beef Quesadillas, sour cream, salsa, lettuce, etc. & Corn
  • Sunday - Baked Chicken & Dumplings, green beans, & biscuits





*FFY - Fend for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment