Monday, February 7, 2011

Meal Plan Monday!

It's Monday again.....  that's all I have to say about that.  I have two sick girls at home with Daddy, and work is the last place I'd like to be!  We had a great relaxing weekend, good food and great friends for superbowl.  My weekend meal plan was shot, Daddy and I got a date night out Saturday night with our neighbors at TGI Fridays....Yum (of course I used coupons!), Sunday we had a bring a dish superbowl party, so my Chicken and Dumplings are being saved for another night!  So here is my tentative plan for this week....

  •  Monday - London Broil grilled on charcoal, Baked Potatoes, and Salad. (kids just may have cut up fresh veggies - their fav)
  • Tuesday - Crock Pot whole Chicken, Dumplings, and peas.
  • Wednesday - Beef Pot Pie in Toast Crowns (toasted bread in a cupcake pan)
  • Thursday - Baked Spagetti and Texas Toast
  • Friday - Homemade Burgers, Baked Beans, Tater Tots
  • Saturday - Tater Tot Casserole
  • Sunday - Crockpot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment