Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Meal Plan Monday 3/7

Oh my gosh, this totally slipped me yesterday!!  I think between being sick, computerless for a week, and kicking my kitties out of the house, I have been totally distracted!!  I apologize, so here it goes....

  • Monday - Frozen Pizza night - Blah
  • Tueday - Cheeseburgers on Kings Hawiian Rolls (yum), Macaroni & Cheese, Corn on Cob
  • Wednesday - FFY-Coupon Class with Tiffany H, Daddy's making Stouffers Lasagna & Garlic Bread 
  • Thursday - Harpers 1st Birthday!  Dinner with Pop-Pop Mace - Daddy bowling night
  • Friday - Grilled BBQ chicken sliders, Broccoli & Caulflower, Roasted potatoes
  • Saturday - Harpers Birthday Party! - FFY or leftovers
  • Sunday - Pot Roast in the Crock Pot, Potatoes, Carrots, and Green beans
I know this week is kind of Blah, but boy is it gunna be busy!!  Not only do I have a Class Wednesday night, but I am shampooing all our carpets this week, and doing my normal weekend cleaning during the week.  We have Harpers 1st Birthday Party Saturday, and our best buddy Ryan's birthday party Sunday!  Ryan is 4 today!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment